Families interested in becoming a part of the Great Beginnings Montessori School Community will need to do the following:
- Inquiry: Please email Dana Kane, Director of Admissions, to begin the process. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Observation: Schedule an appointment with our Director of Admissions for a classroom observation and follow up. This is an important step in the process and required of all applicants. It is for PARENTS ONLY, and a time to sit quietly and observe the children and teachers at work. Please save your questions and comments for the meeting with the Director of Admissions following your observation. This visit will last less than an hour.
- Application: Complete and submit your application to GREAT BEGINNINGS Montessori School along with the $100 application fee.
- Child Visit: Prospective students and parents meet with a teacher after school in one of the classrooms. The teacher will show your child some of the materials to make an informal assessment of your child’s interest and development. This is an opportunity for both you, the teacher, and the Director of Admissions to ask more questions. The meeting lasts about a half hour.
- Acceptance: We will inform you of acceptance within a week of your interview and send out a contract accordingly. Admission depends on the number of openings, the number of applications and if we feel it is a good fit for your child and the school.
- Registration: Parents must return the contract and $500 registration fee within a timely manner, as stated on the contract.